Life Is Too Short To Love Why Hate!!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Adieu 2005

It’s another year that just went by and I suddenly realized that since my last blog about Goa I haven’t written anything about the year that we welcomed in Goa. Yes I am talking about 2005 that just got over and left over such happy memories with me deep down my memory lane.

It was surely the year that started so differently where we all returned from Goa with loads of nostalgia, backpain after traveling for 22 hours in a car and needless to say the right spirit to kick off. For me it started off a little to well as it was just the first month of the year and I already had two trips planned back to back and the best part being holiday being approved by my manager. First came Kerala to attend a wedding and then came home sweet home. Journey from Bangalore to Calcutta was again different for having met Shruk in the airport and before the year got into first gear we realized our hidden feeling for each other. Yes it’s the same Shruk a stranger so known.

Love is surely the most beautiful feeling and being in love and being owned is something to cherish for life. With so much happening in life hardly did I realize that 2005 had already entered into its mid phase and I was engaged with my marriage date fixed. Long distance relationships are hard they say but as I said may be 2005 started on a little too good note for me so even long distance did not seem that long. Not only for me 2005 was surely the year of love that helped love take the shape of marriage for a lot where some of my closest friends got married and found their beloved partners for life.

This year was surely one of the fastest I have ever seen that just zoomed off and here it was time to leave my job and enter the uncertainty. Leaving job on one hand was very painful but on the other hand uniting with my love was dearer. And here before the year finally ended I was married and with marriage came some new relations and some great new friends. GJ who started the year with his wedding was a proud father of a bay boy and the event closest to my heart being someone very close to me falling in love and confessing it at the closure of the year. Yes it's Tum & Tom.

Thank you GOD for all that you gave all of us the entire year and keep blessing us this way for years to come. So time we bid 2005 a goodbye and yet again welcome another year. Happy New Year all and keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home