Life Is Too Short To Love Why Hate!!!!

Friday, December 17, 2004

TGIF!!!!

Thank god it’s Friday and I say that yet again on another regular Friday today when am sitting in office and waiting for the day to get over to get out and party. Friday we hit office and the spams of party planning and weekend outing starts flowing in. Lord it looks like we come to office on Friday only to spam. Well but true to it’s sense it’s such a sense of relief when you realize it’s time to party……..here comes WEEKEND.

But looks like something’s wrong with this Friday as I don’t see any mails or any spams. Where is everyone gone? Specially with year ending we should be set more in the mood to party. Just spoke to a friend in the evening and they are heading for some place outside Bangalore to party. And we the Hyderabad team being the most partying kind what are we doing? We are not out tonight to watch a movie which is a regular activity and we don’t have any plans of partying too. Vibhs and Singla sleeping at home but why? We have been lying really quite for the past three weeks since Subbu left for US. People are we going to be this quite till he comes back? Hey Subbu you should really feel lucky men that you have such great friends who doesn’t party without you and you are actually not missing out on any fun except for missing us. Why is all so quite in the Hyderabad front? Am I dreaming or is it true that it’s actually Friday and yet we are quite. It’s somehow not setting in.

Hey wait I just chanced upon my watch and it’s 4:36. I can see Subbu online. He is in office to but there is a difference. How come he is in office when it’s Friday night? Freaks why did I look at the watch? Now I am sulking. It’s making me feel miserable. Gosh I can’t be in office at this hour. Boy now I realize why is all so quite here. It’s Friday night rather I say it’s Saturday morning 4:36 am and thus it’s day for him and I am in office attending some stupid training and expressing all my despair in this blog. Somebody save me please. Get me out of here and let’s get back to our usual routine and party on and actually say TGIF!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home