Life Is Too Short To Love Why Hate!!!!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Life Is Beautiful

It’s a beautiful day today. Warm sweet sunlight welcoming the day with open arms and the cool breeze of spring morning wakes you up. There is something very nice about this day. It’s a beautiful feeling. It looks beautiful and it smells beautiful.

I must say I am feeling beautiful today. Reason is still undiscovered but yes I feel beautiful. I feel happy, I smile, I feel romantic, I dream all these with no intentional reason in mind. This is what I call as a perfectly beautiful day. Sometimes such small things in life can give such amazing happiness and can make your day simply wonderful. Yes it’s those small things in life that actually matters and it’s these small happiness, joys and memories that we carry forward throughout. It’s these small reasons that stays on to define nostalgia. Finding happiness in small things and spreading happiness and smile are the essence in our otherwise complex life. I feel beautiful today as I am happy and I am happy as I am selfless and I can find my smile in small things and in someone else’s smile. Spreading happiness and smile is the greatest pleasure and satisfaction that makes me happier. Unlocking someone’s hidden innocence seems to be a great achievement. All these just to see a smile and to smile. Simple things like an unexpected phone call or a small surprise, feeling someone’s happiness or to relate to someone, gaining a friend and making a difference in his life, to realize that my existence matters makes the moment cherish able and makes life more worthwhile.

Life is beautiful so try and find your happiness. Look for it as may be it lies in the smallest thing. Each moment is precious so live life unconditionally. Love someone and be loved, smile and the world smiles with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home